North Point has enjoyed a heightened status of cool over the last few years, and newly opened Hotel VIC is set to take that even further. Here are just a few things about the contemporary-chic hotel that have us excited:
- A stunning view of the harbor — from all of its 671 rooms. (It’s not just Central and Tsim Sha Tsui that boast impressive views.)
- Three sumptuous restaurants: The Farmhouse (international cuisine and buffets), The Farmhouse Deli (coffee, tea and pastries), and Cruise (romantic rooftop restaurant and bar).
- Select interior spaces designed by Hong Kong’s own Andre Fu at AFSO.
- Exclusively curated selection of shopping and dining destinations developed by the hotel’s team of VIC Insiders.
- A 24-hour gym, rooftop outdoor swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms.
Hotel VIC is looking to be a great next stop for your next staycation this summer.
Looking for more in-depth stories about Hong Kong? Check out our city living section.