- Cafe, Restaurant
- HK Island, Shek Tong Tsui
- Address: Shop 118, 1/F,188 Connaught Road West,Shek Tong Tsui
- Website: http://theelephas.com/
- Open Hours: Monday-Saturday, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Capacity: 32
- Open Since: August 26th, 2023
- Phone: 28383979
- Rating: 3.5
- Cuisine: International, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Ambience: Casual, Trendy
Work This Out: The Elephas is a cafe-slash-restaurant in Sai Ying Pun that comes with its own gym — or is it the other way around?
Look & Feel: The light-and-bright 6,000-square-foot venue is divvied up into a coffee corner, a dining area, and a training facility called Warrior Academy.
On the Menu: Food-side, there are lots of variations of salads, and also meaty mains like roasted Norwegian salmon ($88), minced chicken with avocado ($78). Coffees are sourced from local brand Blooms Roastery.
Great For: All-in-one fitness routine, a green lunch, a coffee break.
FYI: You can try out workouts like boxing, TRX and acro yoga at the Warrior Academy.
This writeup is a news piece and was not based on a restaurant visit. The Loop will update this post once we’ve visited in person.