- Bar, Cafe, Delivery, Fast Food, Take-out
- Kowloon, Lai Chi Kok, Mong Kok
- Address: Shop A1, G/F,506-510 Fuk Wing Street,Cheung Sha Wan
- Website: https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/r-%E6%96%B0%E6%B2%99%E6%B4%9E%E6%BE%A1%E5%A0%82-%E9%95%B7%E6%B2%99%E7%81%A3-%E5%A4%9A%E5%9C%8B%E8%8F%9C-all-day-breakfast-r745674/menus
- Open Hours: Monday-Sunday
- Open Since: January 2nd, 2023
- Phone: 2666-6881
- Rating: 5
- Cuisine: Asian, Korean, Korean Fried Chicken
- Ambience: Casual, Trendy
Korean Bathhouse-inspired Café: Ever since K-pop and K-dramas took over the world, anything Korean is hot these days. Sinsa-dong bathhouse, a newly opened café (Don’t be fooled by its name!), brings you to Sinsa-dong, Gangnam.
Look & Feel: From dishes served on traditional Korean bronzeware to the interior decorated with showerheads, mirrors and spotless tiles that recreate the bathhouses of Gangnam, Sinsa-dong bathhouse offers a full-on K-Culture experience that releases your mind from busy city life — just like how a warm bath would. Located in the Cheung Sha Wan neighborhood, it is a great place to escape the bustle of city life.
On the Menu: Korean fried chicken, Bibimbap, Croffles, Soju cocktails, you name it — find these and more at Sinsa-dong bathhouse. The café serves foods ranging from rice sets to nibbles with a Mexican twist, as well as drinks from liquor to coffee. Croffles (croissants pressed into waffle shapes) in both sweet and savory flavors and with a flaky texture are a novelty worth trying.
Great For: Coffee catch-ups or quick lunches! Sinsa-dong bathhouse is a great spot for meeting friends, a weekend lunch, or grabbing your daily dose of caffeine any time of day.
FYI: Gangnam is a posh district in Seoul — and Sinsa-dong is known for its fashionable boutiques and hipster cafes.
Check out Hong Kong’s newest restaurants and bars here.
This writeup is a news piece and was not based on a restaurant visit. The Loop HK will update this post once we’ve visited in person.