- Cafe, Fast Food, Retail Shop, Take-out
- Address: G06, G/F,No.18 Hoi Ting Road,West Kowloon
- Website: https://www.cinnabon.com
- Open Hours: Monday to Sunday, 11am to 9pm
- Open Since: February 8th, 2023
- Rating: 4.5
- Cuisine: American, Desserts, Western
- Ambience: Casual
Sweet Buns: Iconic US bakery chain Cinnabon will be opening its first flagship store in Hong Kong’s West Kowloon district this February. Renowned for their sticky, gooey cinnamon buns oozing with icing, the shop will be sure to draw crowds. Get ready for some oven-fresh buns!
Look & Feel: Expect the smell of freshly baked cinnamon buns wafting from the store ovens. There will be a quick-serve counter but seating arrangements are yet to be confirmed.
On the Menu: The brand’s hallmark Classic Cinnamon Rolls will be served alongside Chocobon and Caramel Pecanbon.
Great For: A quick indulgent snack or a take-home surprise.
This writeup is a news piece and was not based on a restaurant visit. The Loop HK will update this post once we’ve visited in person.