- Cafe, Take-out
- Central, HK Island
- Address: 1/F,38-48 Queen's Road Central (enter via Stanley Street),Central
- Website: http://www.three-3rds.com/
- Open Hours: Monday-Saturday, Lunch, Dinner
- Open Since: February 27th, 2023
- Phone: 2562-8805
- Rating: 3.5
- Cuisine: Coffee, Farm-to-Table, Snacks, Western
- Ambience: Casual
Fresh Grub: Fast fresh food doesn’t have to be terrible for you — at least not if you grab lunch at 3/3rds Central.
Look & Feel: The cafe’s modern, minimalistic white interiors still manage to feel a bit rustic, which works well with its back-to-basics menu.
On the Menu: It’s not all kale, we promise, and everything is prepared fresh on the daily. 3/3rds offers a comforting mix of soups, colorful salads, super thin pizzas and quick-and-easy toasties. Homemade cakes, French pastries, organic tea and coffee are on the menu too should you need a quick pick-me-up come Wednesday.
Great For: Healthy lunches, grab-and-go snacks, guilt-free feasts.
This writeup is a news piece and was not based on a restaurant visit. The Loop will update this post once we’ve visited in person.