There’s no faking it. We know where you were this weekend.
1. The day after a junk, you are physically incapable of responding to emails, Whatsapps, or any other form of electronic communication.
2. You accidentally show up to work wearing flip flops. It might have gone unnoticed, but you have a sandal tan and a hard-to-miss sunglass tan.
3. Your skin’s peeling in all kinds of weird places, even your scalp.
4. All of a sudden a bunch of random people start friending you on Facebook, LinkedIn and Snapchat. They look vaguely familiar…
5. Water is the only liquid you can bear to consume. And you need to drink all the waters in the room.
6. The older office lady hands you an umbrella. BEGS you, with tears in her eyes, to use it next time you’re in the sun.
7. As the week goes on, you discover a handful of bruises, cuts and scrapes as well as mysteriously sore hips.
8. You literally CANNOT get Justin Bieber out of your head. And yes, Justin, it’s too late to say sorry.
9. Post-junk, you run home to order a large pizza. To share with no one. It doesn’t last long.
10. Every five seconds your eyes start to close. Your boss walks by at the exact moment you snap back awake.
11. You check your bank account, realize everyone actually transferred you junk money for once.