By Adele Wong | January 23rd, 2016
You and your partner have talked the talk about getting hitched — hell, you might’ve even chosen the rings already.
Now you’re waiting for them to walk the walk and get down on that knee — but the wait is brutal. Take a deep breath: here are some surefire signs they’re about to pop the question.
1. Everytime you try to bring up the subject of marriage, they avoid it like the plague.
2. Your close friends and family can’t stop giving you a coy, I-know-something-you-don’t-know look.
3. Your parents start telling you about the importance of family, and not to forget them once you start your own.
4. The two of you are Netflix and chilling together when your partner suddenly gets all emotional.
5. Your partner has randomly booked a trip away together, for no apparent reason.
6. Your partner can’t seem to stop staring at and assessing the size of your fingers.
7. Your partner can’t seem to control their perspiration levels or stop stuttering.
8. You’re on a secluded hike together, enjoying a romantic meal by yourselves, or maybe even just at home on the couch — and there’s nobody else around. In any case… congrats!