We know we have it pretty good in Hong Kong, but you don’t know just how good until you take the metro or try to pay your taxes in a 7-Eleven in another country. Here are a few of the ways Hong Kong spoils you rotten for life!
1. Who actually walks up hills? Don’t you have escalators for that sort of thing?
2. Our MTR is faster than yours. No doubt about it.
3. Taxes? What are those?
4. We have sooo many kinds of instant noodles. Seriously, they are like the cornerstone of our civilization.
5. We never clean up after ourselves. For better or worse, our trash and debris magically disappears overnight.
6. Getting a foot massage once a week is totally normal.
7. And our taxis automatically open the door for us. Awww, why thank you!
8. It takes all of 15 seconds to dust our apartments. Because they’re just so small.
9. Ikea delivers and assembles. Who says 50 percent of Ikea trips have to end in divorce?