The vibrant city of Hong Kong will continue to welcome everyone through the 2019 festive period and into 2020! The Hong Kong Tourism Board has launched a new initiative designed to showcase the best of the city. The all-new HKisON.com platform is a one-stop shop with a curated list of unbeatable, value-for-money offers at hotels, restaurants, shops, and attractions across the city.
Designed for both locals and visitors, the new platform brings together fantastic deals and weekly surprises at over 160 restaurants, along with special regional fares with Cathay Pacific Hong Kong, and great offers at the city’s most popular attractions. In addition, local Hongkongers can access exclusive staycation packages at some of Hong Kong’s top hotels!
Whether you’re a first-time visitor to Hong Kong or a local looking to explore more of the city you call home, HKisON.com has a range of fantastic offers at some of the best attractions in town!
- Buy-one-get-one-free entry to Ocean Park (HKD498)
- Buy-one-get-one free wine package at Sky 100 (HKD272)
- Buy-one-get-one free entry with 6R photo combo at Madame Tussauds (HKD390)
- 20% off plus a free gift at Monopoly Dreams (HKD208 per person)
- Local privilege: 10% off retail, F&B, and workshops at The Mills
- Tourist privilege: special discounts and free gifts at PMQ
Hong Kong has one of the best dining scenes in the world and with HKisON.com, you’ll be able to access an amazing range of deals at some of the best restaurants around. Over 160 restaurants are offering up to 30% off through January 31, 2020. Additionally, you could get weekly surprises of up to 70% off on Mondays (Dec 18, 2019 – Jan 20, 2020) and Tuesdays (Dec 24, 2019 – Jan 28, 2020)! Whether you feel like steak, Italian or Cantonese, you’ll find something to tempt your taste-buds.
Limited-time restaurant offers
- Get 30% off the food menu at Little Bao Diner
- Enjoy a weekend buffet at China Tang, Harbour City (HKD398/person nett)
- Get buy-one-get-one-free on designated set menus at Paper Moon
- Enjoy 15% off the dinner menu and set dinner menus at Gradini Ristorante Italiano
- Enjoy discounted meal sets at Porterhouse
PLUS: enjoy these dining weekly surprises now!
- 40% off total bill at Jan Jan Kushikatsu (Dec 18, 2019)
- 70% off designated items at Mammy Pancake (Dec 24, 2019 & 28 Jan, 2020)
- 40% off a-la-carte food items at LEE Lo Mei (Jan 13, 2020)
- 70% off designated items at Oddies (21 Jan, 2020)
The new HKisON.com platform also has many exclusive staycation packages just for Hong Kong residents. Check out these incredible offers and treat yourself to an exciting stay at some of the best hotels in Hong Kong!
- The Peninsula Hong Kong (HKD3,856*) – “Be Our Suite Guest” package includes breakfast for 2 in The Verandah (or in-room dining); HKD800 dining credit per stay; welcome amenities.
- Hotel Icon (from. HKD1,500*) – “Foodcation + HK & Macau Residents Special” includes a stay in an ICON36 City Room plus either buffet lunch, brunch or afternoon tea for two at The Market.
- Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel – “Experience Dining Package” includes one night in a Deluxe King Room; breakfast buffet for two at Marina Kitchen; dinner buffet for two at Marina Kitchen.
* Subject to a 10% service charge
Right now, Cathay Pacific Hong Kong is offering visitors amazing deals on regional routes. Keep your friends in the know – more routes and long-haul flights will be added in 2020!
- Bangkok to Hong Kong from THB 6,750
- Manila to Hong Kong from USD 128
- Plus, get up to 40% off on flights to Hong Kong from India (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Kolkata) to Hong Kong.
HK is ON!
There are still many reasons to enjoy this energetic city! Keep checking the website to see all the new offers roll in – and grab them while they last. Don’t forget to spread the word about all the exclusive offers to your overseas friends and family!
Written by The Loop HK for the Hong Kong Tourism Board
Looking for more in-depth stories about Hong Kong? Check out our city living section.