Good news for aspirational life coaches who missed out on the Certified Coaches Federation Course last year: there will be a second round this October!
For the uninitiated: what exactly is life coaching? Think of it as self-development consulting for an individual’s present and future. A way to guide someone towards their specific objectives in both their professional as well as personal life.
And the CCF — the second largest coach training organization in the world — is kind of an expert in this area. The international body has trained over 13,000 Life & Executive Coaches in the past nine years, and is planning to train even more. In Hong Kong this year, CCF will be hosting an encore two-day Life Coaching Certification Course at the Hive Wan Chai from October 27-28.
At the two-day workshop, students will get to learn the skills and knowledge necessary to help other people achieve their personal and professional goals and to overcome their unique obstacles — the keys to life coaching, to be exact. Practical advice on how to manage your own coaching business will also be offered.
Whether life coaching will be your full-time endeavor or a handy extra skillset you’re acquiring, the course promises to set you on the right path. Bonus: graduates of the course will be automatically enrolled in CCF’s lifetime Continuing Education Programme at no extra cost, which includes two learning modules per month — forever.
Here is the full itinerary:
- A two-day Intensive Program
- A follow up one-on-one coaching session with the trainer
- Ongoing membership to the Healthy Wealthy and Wise Membership Area
- Monthly tutorials, including Skills & Strategies; and Business Building & Marketing Aspects of Coaching
- Access to an archive of 12-plus months of tutorials
- Full audio program that recaps the essential concepts of the two-day course
- Downloadable copies of the course forms
- Downloadable Certified Coaches Federation Logo to use in your business materials
- Access to Hypnolinguistics® (a six-module course that teaches the neuro-science of lasting change)
When? 10am-6pm June 9; 10am-6pm June 10, 2018.
When? 10am, October 27, 2018 to 6pm, October 28, 2018.
Where? Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong SoHo, 83 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan
How much? US $979 (HK $7,685).
How to book? Register at the CCF website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Written by The Loop HK for Certified Coaches Federation.