By The Loop HK Staff | November 19th, 2015
Wondering what’s inspiring these overachievers? As it turns out, a long list of reading material!
Fill your head with ideas by reading one of these 10 influential books — all recommended by The Loop’s 30 Under 30 superstars.
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It! by Lori Greiner — Lani Tao
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone — Abby Zhang
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman — David Lau, Leo Wong
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris — Charlz Ng
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss — Kate Daniel
- Mind Gym: An Athlete’s Guide to Inner Excellence by Gary Mack — Tamer Begum
- The Little Book of Mindfulness by Tiddy Rowan — Coco Chan
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries — Sarah Fung
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland, JJ Sutherland — Jerome Tam
- Abundance: The Future is Better Than You Think by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler — Rob Pachter
Click here to return to The Loop’s 30 Under 30 page.